Pages

Monday 7 August 2017

My buger


My buger 

Introduction
Dantdm
  • Dantdm is a youtuber that plays games and makes vlogs and also goes on world tours does and meet and greets
  • Meet and greets are when he meets people and greets them
  • Family
  • In 2011 dantdm aka Daniel Middleton got married to Jemma and has 3 puges
  • About
  • Dan was born in 1991 in Aldershot, England
    • Image result for dantdm skinImage result for dantdm
    • He attended Northampton University and started a youtube channel in 2010 dedicated to Pokemon while at university which he called himself pokemandanLv45 My buger

2 comments:

  1. I like your Drawing about DanTDM I also watch dantdm video's I think he should do a collab with STAMPY or Poplaurmmos! Love the facts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good post because he is really famous you tuber

    ReplyDelete